I’ve Been Nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I can’t thank Alex and Ashley, at In Pursuit of Adventure, enough for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This award recognizes blogs that feature unique content and fantastic photos. This is such an amazing compliment that I had to celebrate:
Now For The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Thanks Alex and Ashley! You guys rock!)
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and let them know.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Versatile Blogger Award Nominee, Erin Jorgensen :
1. I, warmly, greet alien tourists. (A winning attribute, I’m sure you’ll agree.)
2. I play checkers with beer. A lot.
3. My hair has been (and will probably continue to be) many different colors. Think of me as the Skittles of travel bloggers.
4. This is Clarence The Camel. He is my travel mascot, rescued from the cruel waters of Ogunquit Beach, Maine. He’s also a very good kisser. *wink*
5. Auto-correct moments seem to despise me. Messaging me means putting your reputation at risk. You have been warned.
6. Pretty sure I photographed the illegitimate child of Freddie Mercury & Saddam Hussein at an outdoor bar in Boston.
7. This happened to me once.
(Oops, um not TO me…to the rhino. But I was forced to witness it. Now we can all share the horror. You’re welcome.)
My Nominees For The Versatile Blogger Award:
Tracie Howe- Tracie Travels
Raphael Zoren- A Journey of Wonders
Ryan- Just Chuckin’ It!
John Roberts- In The Loop Travel
Robb & Marie-Carmen- The Orient Excess
Elena- Gone With the Backpack
Noel Morata- Travel Photo Discovery
Michael Huxley- Bemused Backpacker
Bianca- It’s all Bee
Jules and Christine- Don’t Forget To Move
Beth- Besudesu Abroad
Ron and Michele- Legging It
Margherita and Nick- The Crowded Planet
Jeanette Kramer– Love & Passport
Thanks again, Alex and Ashley!
You may also be interested in these fun day trip destinations:
Safe and happy travels,